Suffer from acid reflux and nausea. Diagnosed with IBS in childhood. Symptoms getting worse. solution?

hello, my name is Clare and i m 16 years of age and i have been having stomach problems for the past 4 years, i was diagnosed at the age of 12 with IBS but my symptoms do not match, ever since i moved house a year ago i have been getting really bad nausea and acid reflux , i cannot sleep at night because of my nausea and i cannot sleep on my left side before of acid reflux, i have been getting really bad motion sickness also, i get bloated and nausea every day and i cannot live a normal life like i use too, i have drunk a lot of alcohol in the past, every weekend i would drink and hang out with friends but ever since my illness has got worse i cannot drink any alcohol anymore, i have been sober for a year and a half now and i would like a response on what my condition could be?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013