Suffer from abdominal pain, constipation, fever, loss of appetite and nausea. What is the reason?

Hey, I am currently suffering from extreme abdominal pain . This started two days ago when I hardly slept a night and was at university throughout the day. On return I came down with a temperature and the food over the past 24hours hadn t excreted. Following this I feel the urge to either throw up or go toilet everytime I eat and throughout the day. It has genuinely been hell for two days. However nothing is coming up or out and is causing a loss of appetite and general sickness
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013