Suffer from abdominal pain and diarrhea with fever. WBC high. Due to hyperacidity?

Hi I have pain in the stomach and having diarrhea for 2 days now. Slight fever on the first day. Last night, I had fecalysis and result shows everything is normal. I had blood test as well and showed my white blood cells is low than normal range. It was 3.4 as of last night. He asked me to take another blood test tomorrow morning to ensure that I am not having dengue . Another thing, the doctor said stomach pain might be because of hyperacidity . Pain in the stomach is coming from top area of the navel going up. He just asked me to take hydrite for now. I want another opinion please.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013