Suffer from a low grade fever and sinus infection, night sweats and weakness in legs. Family history of DVT. Need to be concerned?

Hi I have had a low grade fever of approx. 37.8 deg c for over three weeks now and no other symptoms apart from a sinus infection (jaw pain, no blocked nose but heaps of nasel drip) and course of amoxil plus clavulanic id not clear this up. I have no swollen glands but am now experiencing night sweats and the only other symptom I have is weakness in my lower right leg. My extended family has a history of DVT . Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013