Suffer from Sjogren's syndrome. Stomach pain, nausea and vomiting. Pain in the chest. Any treatment?

I suffer from sjgrones syndrome . I don t know if this has anything to do with my problem. I don t have daily bowel movements. but when I do I am in extreme pain. My stomach starts hurting, I get nausea real bad and will throw up but the constand dry heaving hurts me so much. It hurts my chest real bad to and I get almost panicy. Then maybe I will have a small bowel movement that is dirrea (sp) and my stomach ache will ease up. I will go sit and try to relax and it starts all over again. This can go on for hours. Tonight my stomach hurts just sitting after an afternoon of thiis hell. Can you help me? I m 60 yrs old and have a weight problem and don t get a lot of excersize. But I try to eat good.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Dec 2014
Hello shirleyspapber
Welcome to HCM
Sjogrens Syndrome is a autoimmune disorder or in simple terms disorders in which antibodies are formed against body's cells itself. Usual presentation is dryness in eyes which may manifest by repeated eye infections or conjunctivitis, dry nasal mucosa with nasal crusting, and reduced secretions from glands of body. Associated joint disorders and nerve conduction defects are also seen. Usually in typical presentation its not present as you have complained. Nausea, pain stomach, diarrhea, etc. are not in usual presentation. If you are on some oral medicines fro Sjogrens then it may be due to severe gastritis induced by immunosupressive drugs used in Sjogrens or it may be a simple gastroenteritis.
Treatment is simple and response is rapid but try to consult your doctor for medical management.
Thnaks hope I cleared your doubt.
take care