Suffer from STD and kidney stone. Taking azithromax. Rashes and pain near the rectum. Cure?

I recently went to the hospital for a 9mm kidney stone and cause i thought i had contracted a std from a unnfaithful partner. they did the culture sample and sent it off they also gave me 1000mg of azithromax and a shot of this other antiboitic the condition that was thought to be a std still hasnt cleared up. it above my rectum kinda reminds me of a diaper rash almost but with discharge and severe pain and its welped up any ideas on what it could be.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013