Suffer from Remitting Relapsing MS, taking interferon, the test results are increase. How to hinder progression of MS ?

I am writing because I would like to have a confirmation and I want an alternative method to the hinder the progression of MS. My investigations were motivated because I want to stop taking interferon beta and find an alternative method that is based on a natural basis. The long-term study results from last summer that were on interferon-beta, have not had a positive outcome: (MS Society - WWW.WWWW.WW / NY Times: WWW.WWWW.WW . After 4 years of taking Avonex, I still experience serious side effects that have been fought with Celebrex and Ritalin. There are also positive side effects, because I do not get ill as often as I did. After weeks of research, I reached the following conclusions: I understand that a vitamin D deficiency is a component for some diseases and one is MS. Vitamin D increases the interleukin (IL) 10, and simultaneously reduces the IL-6 and IL-17. It retains these two cytokines in balance. An increased IL-6 creates plaques in the brain and IL-17 is responsible for the autoimmune system. Should the IL-17 be too high, it upsets the immune system and it begins to attack its own cells. Interferon-beta is mainly focused on the IL-17 and neglects the IL-6. I also struggle with the herpes virus which is designated as vIL-10, and this fits into the same receptors that are intended for IL-10. Vitamin D is as you know, created by sunshine and after a 30 minute long sunbath in the summer time, you can have up to 20,000 IU in the body. So I think that a 10,000 IU per day cannot cause toxicity . Vitamin D is dependent on vitamin K , zinc, magnesium and boron, to activate it. I would like to take the following orally: - Vitamin D3 - 10,000 IU - Multivitamins per day which includes, among other things: o Vitamin K - 20 - 60 micrograms (mcg) o Zinc - 11 - 15 milligrams (mg) o magnesium - 100 - 120 mg o Boron - 150 mcg - Omega 3 to 1272 mg - Omega 6-928 mg - Omega 9-475 mg o A balance of Omega 3 and 6 is wanted If the above values are too high, or if there is something missing, please let me know? I will continue taking interferon, but I would like to stop it as soon as possible. I am 39, 150lbs, 5 8 and suffer from RemittingRelapsing MS
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013