Suffer from RA. Pain in the upper back and shoulders. On cholesterol medication. Pain persisting despite taking remicade

I have been on omega3 fish oil and coq10 pills about a year now . I have ra and in a lot of pain in my upper back shoulders and neck . I am am cholesterol meds 5 ml every other day very low dose, but I am so stiff and sore and I am on remicade methotrixiate for arthritis , I have tried lots of doctors, I did stop taking the fish oil and co pills about 2 months ago and now started again yesterday 100 mlg of each it is thru a direct shipping account so it should be a different pill. let me know how much and any other things I can take for the dull achey pain.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013