Suffer from PCOS and irregular periods. Taking norethisterone. No menstruation. How long should I wait for the IUI treatment?

I have pcos and for irregular periods i took norethristerone 5mg 3 a day for 5 days and today is day 7 and still no bleed . I ve had this tab last year and I got period on day three but this time is not the case. If it doesn t come I will indeed do a pregnancy test and if it is negative how long do I have to wait till I start another course. Do I have to wait another four weeks coz I m waiting fr p to start my iui treatment
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013