Suffer from OCD, depression and panic attacks. On setraline, clomipramine and clonazepam. How long should I take the medication?

Dear, sir im suffer ocd ,depreesion,panicattacks in 3 yrs, i hv taken sertraline50mg, clomipramine25mg clonazepam ,bromazepam,up to 1.5yrs. my doctor stop my medication in 5 month.then my symtomp is come back. then he is start escitalopram in 2 months but i hv not imporved. last he start sertraline 100mg and clonazepam.5 .its continue 5 month i think my mood and ocd thinking is slightly improve. how much time i taken this medication in dose. pls reply 4 me. thnx
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013