Suffer from Lupus, Raynauds and carpal tunnel syndrome. Had cortizone injection. Can tylenol be taken?

Yesterday, my husband had a cortazone shot in his behind. He also took another pill for sleep, I forget the name. Today he slept through his alarm and has been sore all over and has a headache. His doctor thinks he has Lupus but it could be Raynauds with some carpal tunnel mixed in. When he catches a chill his fingers turn blue. He wants to know if he can take Tylenol or ibuprophen for his pain. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013