Suffer from IBS. Severe grumbling, upset tummy after CT scan with dye injection. Possible reason?

I have just had a ct scan with the dye injectiin to look at organs and the drink to look at colon and intestines - i have suffered from ibs most of my life and i suffer from a constant dull ache under my right rib - since my ct scan i have had severe grumblin under my ribs and really upset tummy , The ache has never really been diagnosed but it is really uncomfortable , any suggestions as to what it may be ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THE IBS IS CHRONIC IRRITATION BY COMMON FOODS ACCORDING TO NEWER STUDIES
GET BLOO SERUM TESTS FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO EGG RICE CHANA AND OTHER COMMON FOODS IN DIET
IF YOU WITHDRAW ALL FOODS GETTING IN TESTS MAY BE FROM 1-3 YOU WILL BE BETTER FROM 3WK ABD FULL EFFECT IN 3 MONTHS