Suffer from IBS. Burning sensation in the stomach. Can I take Itoprid?

Hello Doctor, I am Som, a 41 year old male suffering from IBS for a longtime. Few years back my doctor prescibed Itopride followed by Tegaserod . That worked for some time and eased my proble,. I am taking no medicine at this moment. Recently I am facing simiar problem again, Irregular bowel (need to visit toilet several times a day). Today a lightly burning sensation developed in stomach . I am out of station at this moment and hence unable to consult my regular doctor. Can I begin an Itopride drugm say Ganaton SR, for a couple of week till I reach home? Please let me know. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013