Suffer from GERD, MVPS and hemorrhoids. Palpitations and uneasiness in the chest

Hi,I am 36 years old male... i am having palpitations from 2008....but i feel it is not due to heart condition...i have grade A GERD(Diagnosed in 2010 but symptoms from 2007) and 3-rd grade Internal Haemorrhoid(from 2005) ECG, and Echo are Normal(taken 2 days back)....I took Echo in 2008 which said Mild MVPS with NO MR....In 2009, second Echo report said Mild MVPS with Mild MR....but recent Echo report(taken 2 days back) says all valves are normal in structure and function...In fact it says everything is palpitations are not severe...i just feel it...and feel tightness of chest...heart rate ranges 80-90 during rest...blood pressure is 110/70...Fasting sugar level is ECG report says normal sinus rythm....i am taking one Carvedilol 3.125 each morning and night as per the advice of my cardiologist since 2010....i felt at ease for the past 2 years....but for the past 2 weeks i feel uneasy(My GERD symptoms too reappeared)...still i am taking carvedilol...If my ECG and Echo are normal then why i am having this uneasiness in my chest? I have always been underweight since my childhood(i never gained weight over 40 kg ).....even now i weigh only 36 Kg...After the onset of GERD i have almost no appetite and feel fullness of stomach even with little food.....I want to come out of this mess..Please advise me....
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013