Suffer from DiGeorge syndrome. Had a miscarriage. What are the risks involved with this disease in pregnancy?

My daughter has DIGeorge Syndrome and just her baby at 5 months, she informed her obgyn specialist of her heart condition but did not tell them about her having DiGeorge Syndrome and when her DR tested her blood after the loss of her baby said something wasnt right with it and took more blood, were still waiting on the results, but could her illness have been passed to her unborn child and caused her to lose her baby? I need help understanding more about DiGeorge Syndrome and risks involved with pregnancy. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013