Suffer from Ankylosing spondylitis. Pain in the hip and shoulder. On lachesis and calc sulf. Proper medication?

iam 30 year old suffering from ankylosing spondilites since from 15 months later, ihave taken homeopathy treatment ,after three month medicine my report will be negative finally my pain resist in hip bone nd my left shoulder bit shrink after 13 months treatment.prescription-1.lachesis200 1dos.,2.calc sulf200 1dose,calc phos200 1dose,tuberculinum200 1 dose,crotalush 200 1dose,medorrhinum200 1dose, calc carb 200 1doseall medicine given with s.l.{placebo}sos.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013