Suffer from ADD and OCD with depression. Wellbutrin and adderall not working. Opinion?

Im taking 20mg of adderall 2x and day and wellbutrin xr 150mg 2x a first it made me awake, focused on my work. I was finally contsintrating on my work. But lately now im so tired when adderall used to give me energy. Now im not sure what is happening. Im add and ocd with manic depression. I go to the doc at the end of the month but not sure what to say.i do no i need the meds because without them i seem very agry, moody, jump from nice to evil at a drop of a dime.also i just cant stay still ever..what is happening?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013