Suffer form anxiety and panic attacks, high heart rate. Pain in the ovaries and fatigue. Solution?

I am female and I have had a history of bad anxiety. Such as panic attacks randomly with high heart rate feeling of throat closing shakes cold sweat and feeling that I am dying. Also when I tried to sleep the moment I would doze off i would wake in panic with the feeling I had stopped breathing until the point I would fear going to sleep. I stopped going out anywhere if I could because I would sweat an get light headed around people. I have done many tests in the past such as stress tests and tests on my heart. After so long of nobody giving me answers I just delt with it. Now it is not as bad as it was but now it more small things all the time like pressure in my head with a lot of headaches and feeling of my throat closing while I eat or choking. When I lay down to sleep I feel like my throat is closing and places with a lot of people I still get nervous and sweat and sometimes even have to walk out. But suddenly I feel extra moody and sad over everything. I feel very very tired and weak all the time food doesn't give me much interest and I have no interest in sexual activity what's so ever also have had pain in my ovary area as well as cramps. Please give me an idea of what's wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013