Suffer endometriosis, experienced excruciating period, had laser treatment, conceived, periods normal, back pain. Reason?

Hi I used to suffer endometriosis and experienced excruciating period pains. I had laser treatment and conceived and my periods have been normal. However the last few nights my back has been very sore, when I lay in bed I felt pulsing in my stomach and my stools were very noticeably moucusy. This morning my period started and i took 2 x 500 mg paracetamol however an hour or so later the abdominal pain was like contractions. Couldn't sit or walk but doubled over. I've since taken string ibuprofen and its bed, white as a ghost and floored. Is it back again...?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013