Suffer Uric Acid repeated attack issue, right toe getting swallowed with excessive pain. Tried Zyloric, Voveran. Treatment ?

Good Afternoon . I m AAAAa 44yrs old have Uric Acid repeated attack issue. This is happening since 6 - 7 years. As a symtom of pain, my right toe is getting swallowed with excessive pain and at that time even walking is also not possible. Initially I was treated with Zyloric 100 & Voveran 50. But, every time I m discontinuing the medicine after taking it for 2 - 3 months. Recently 6-8 months back I consulted another doctor ( Physician ), who advised me to take Zycolchin & Nucoxia60 for two months. Since last week, Its again repeated and I ve yet not taken medicine, only applying Gaultheria Oil on affected area, But still acute pain is there and looking for your advice as Rheumatologist , how to get treated this severe pain issue. Six months back my Uric acid level was 8.5. Could you please advice. ? Thanks much
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013