Suffer Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, on medication. Is it safe to be on medication and get pregnant ?

I am a known patient of Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura since 2 yrs. I am on medication since 2 months as my counts went low and have tapered my wysolone dose to 5 mg per day. My haematologist asked me to continue for another 2 months. My concern is about pregnancy in such conditions. Me and my husband are planning for a baby and we are not taking any preventive measures so is it safe to be on medication n get pregnant or should I wait til I stop the medication. My counts are able 2 Lakh now
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013