Suffer Chronic Hyper-motility of the gut. What can I do ?

Hello, I am with Chronic Hyper- motility of the gut, by Cleveland Clinic. I am Broke from all this and awaiting an administrative Social Security Judges decision, so what can I do in the mean time from home. I cannot pay anymore until I get Medicare if so. Everthing I eat is a problem, I rarely have a solid BM. I m always hungary. I need help and what can I do, to die, is not my call. lol
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Dear patient
first control your anxiety, and use tab. perinorm twice a day+pantin-d once a day for your Chronic Hyper-motility of the gut.I would suggest you to have an endoscopic examination