Suffer BPH. Taking bactrim, niftron and silodal. Using sitz bath and hot water treatment for urination

Hi I am Veenu, aged 47 years, as per doctors, suffering from BPH. I have taken so many medicines, like Bactrim DS, Niftron 100, Silodal, Cifron 600, & Injection in IV like Amikacin, Lactoguard but did not get much relief, have been getting retaintion in interval of one to two month and able to pass urine after hot water treatment of approx 2 hrs. Please advise me . I am also taking sitz bath from last month
Veenu Kanpur
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013