Suddenly started vomiting. Prescribed thelma 40mg and becosule. How long should I continue medicine?

hello doctor i am 36 yrs old I suddenly started vomitting a week back after eating heavy food contnously checked my BP it was 150/110 next day 150/106 then 150/100 blood check up shows cholestrol 240 haemoglobin 17.2 hdl33 ratio 7.3 triglycerides 237 Ldl 160 VLDL 4.7 LDL/HDL Ratio 4.8 Total bilurbin 2.4 Direct Bilurubin 0.6 Indirect bilurubin 1.8 SGPT( ALT ) 154 Cretanine Serum 1.05 Blood urea nitrogen 13.0 Protein present trace Doctor Now treatment is Thelma 40mg one a day Becosule 2 a day do I have to continue thelma permanently also advise anything from yr side. Simson Raj L
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012