Suddenly started feeling headache, dizzy, tired and pounding heart rate. What to do?

Hi there, I ve returned home for xmass to the family and havent done any exercise for around 3 weeks I normally run 7 miles twice a week. But sudden the last couple of days I can feel my heart pounding at a average rate and my body aches and feel very slightly dizzy and I dont know why. I havent been sleeping properly and also feel tired, I ve been trying to eat at proper times and eating fruit but I still have it so not sure what it is or what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012