Suddenly i have cloudy vision. Kindly help me out

I woke up this morning and could see fine, I had my contacts in and all of a sudden everything was cloudy, took out contacts but it didnt help. After about 3 hours it went away and I can see fine, what could have been the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
If you drink alcohol in excess, this could be the result the next morning. It could be dehydration. Drinks lots of water and moderate your drinking habits (if this is the cause).
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Annapoorna Bhat's  Response
hi, . causes may be many,starting from exposing too much to pollution to flotters. so please consult an optholmologist