Suddenly got dizzy, blurry vision, body numbness, weakness, hot feeling in body, paleness in face. Took medicines for menstrual cramps. Cause of symptoms?

Hi my name is melinda. All of a sudden I got dizzy, my eye sight went blurry, my body wet numb, and I felt really weak. And got really hot and my face was pale. What happened? I got my period earlier in the morning and took cramp medicine so I don t know if that had anything to do with it. But it scared me. Do you know what it could possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013