Suddenly felt urine come without knowledge, diagnosed as uterus bag came down. Should I undergo operation?

Sir, my mother suddenly felt urine come without her knowledge. Docter provided urine pipe and bag for one day then removed. Docter told your mother urine utrous bag come down. She need an operation. Her age 75 apprx. How it has happen. She should not lift heavy weight. Now she follow the medicine 1 ferikind 2 Becostar daily one teaspoon and one tablet respectable. I not permit her to lift any weight. She is now normal. Is she need operation or not?. Kindly explain how it is suddenly happen to my mother.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013