Sudden whiteness in vision. No colours. Faintiness, off balance. Due to spike in sugar levels?

Yesterday, I was sitting outside, enjoying the breeze from the lake sat under shade tree, my vision suddenly went white, everything & everyone, no colors. I became clammy, felt weakness, maybe faint. A friend got me a cool washcloth, to rub my face and neck , I wasn t sure if I could walk to house to lay down a bit, she followed, I felt off balance, I kept myself calm, breathing lightly, after a half hour or so it was beginning to pass. Do you think my sugar may have spiked, I ate brownies, and a few sweet cocktails ( 2 lemonades,1 margarita). Or maybe not enough salt, it was in the mid 80 s.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013