Sudden weight loss, tingling sensation in stomach, loss of appetite. Due to usage of marijuana?

Hello. I am going to my doctor today. I ve suddenly lost weight I have a tingly sensation in my stomach and I don t want to eat anything. Im 6 ft tall andI weighed about 245lbs give or take a few. Within 1-2 I ve lost over 25lbs and I m not working out at all. I was a heavy drinker and stopped drinking because transitioned into marijuana. But I have 2 days that I don t smoke . ?Also I haven t lost weight in a long period of time. What could this be? Please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013