Sudden weight loss, no illness, been sick after staying away from home. Help?

Hi......My name is Junaid and I am 27 years old male....I have suddenly lost about 15 pounds of weight in last 2 months.....I don t have any illness and I am having a good apatite and I eat normal.....But when i checked my weight, I was shocked......The only thing I want to add is that I am away from my some and I feel very home sick....I returned from home 2 months back and since then I am very depressed.....Can u please help.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012