Sudden weight gain with constipation. Had a cortisone shot on knee. Tried laxatives and enema. What is the reason?

I have gained 7 pounds in the past 7 days. I have had some consitpation through those 7 days and I also got a cortisone shot in my knee last Wednesday. I ve taken laxatives to try to help going but I never feel empty after I go to the bathroom. I did an enima last night and went a little bit afterwards, but it didn t seem like a lot. I haven t eaten differently the past week so I m confused on why I d gain so much weight so quickly. Any input is grateful. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012