Sudden weight gain. What are the exercises which can be done at home to reduce weight? Can I practise skipping rope?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 23 years old . I completed graduation recently and placed in an MNC through campus. So i have been at home since 4 months waiting for the call letter. my weight is 52 before 4 months. Now i am 57 and my waist butts and tummy all increased 2 to 3 inches especially tummy. I am feeling very bad about this . Ours is a small town where we dont find excercise centers etc.. Pls suggest me excersises that can be done at home to reduce tummy and butts. I want to practise skiping rope . But i heard that it si not safe for girls as it drops over and uterus . Is that true ??
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012