Sudden weight gain. TSH normal. Hair growing under chin. Feeling dizzy. Prescribed meclizine for vertigo. Reason?

My 14yr old daughter had a result of .06 on her TSH a year ago (that I was unaware of, the dr called and said it was normal) They are following up with a TSH today , since she has gain over 20 pounds (she is active in sports and has to watch what she eats due to the fact she has celiecs) and has air growing under her chin .....yesterday I took her into the dr s because she is very dizzy I was told maybe she has vertigo ..and they did perscribed Meclizine...please help I am not sure what to do
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013