Sudden swelling on bottom lip followed by swelling under eye. Blood work clear. What should be done?

On Saturday morning I woke up with the left side of my bottom lip very very swollen and heavy. It lasted most of the day, but gradually went down late that night. The next morning, that side of the lip was normal, but then the top right of my lip was very very swollen and heavy. Throughout the day the entire top lip had swollen. Later in the evening the top left lip and then the bottom right lip were swollen. Late that night the swelling moved to under my right eye, and my lips were close to normal. On Monday, there was still some swelling under the eye that went away completely on Tuesday afternoon. Most of the day I ve been ok and thought it left my system, but NW inside my check close to my lips are swollen and I m getting scared. I went to my October yesterday, who wasn t sure what ay have caused it, and my blood work came back ok. Not sure what to do now. I keep taking bender ill but not sure it s working.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012