Sudden sweating, chest hurt and felt body numb. Took cyclobenzaprine, trazodone and Azithromycin. Suggestion?

I woke up with a charley horse in my right calve and when I rolled out of bed all of a sudden my whole body started massively sweating, my chest hurt and my body felt numb like I was going to faint or collapse. I went to the kitchen and got some water while holding on to the counter for support and tried to see if I could calm my body down or if I was going to call 911. It did go away after about 5-10 min, so I just went back to bed and tried to relax. I am on cyclobenzaprine 10mg and Trazodone for sleep and I also took an azithromycin for the flu I have. Any ideas on what this could have been?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013