Sudden sugar drops, weak, cold, nauseous, lasting hunger pains and headaches. Could I have diabetes or is it something else?

Ok so this is kind of long but here it is: Could I have diabetes or is it something else? I know my blood sugar drops. I get weak, cold , nauseous, and sometimes have lasting hunger pains and headaches . There s been a few times I ve felt so sick that I ve just had to lie down and wait a few minutes. Normally orange juice, pop or something sweet makes it go away, or if I just eat something (i.e.: a can of spaghetti or somethign.) I ve switched to water like 6 months back and just drink pop once in a while when I m in town or something. I used to drink beer, wine and sometimes stronger stuff but my back, neck, shoulder area hurts really bad and also around where my kidney s are. So I gave up drinking bc I hate how it hurts and don t want to chance it. The only thing I do now is smoke cigarettes. I think I pee a lot too and I can drink a lot of water or juice, which probably has a lot to do with it, but I get thirsty easy. I m overweight and I am out of shape and that s a work in progress now. What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013