Sudden stomach pain, rasoli type. Been asked to operate due to excess liquid. Medications and treatment?

doctor my aunt got sudden pain in her stomach when she go to doctor then he say that it seems to be rasoli type and ask them for some tests till now they donot got a satisfactory result doctor only that it is critical and they have to operate soon as it has so much liquid in stomach and there left side has more effected then right and she was also recomeded some medicine as there hp are less please reply me soon if something occur and please help me and tell me the detail about this
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012