Sudden sharp lower back and stomach pains at mid night, continues, difficulty in walking. What could the problem be?

Hi, I woke up in the middle of the night with sharp pain in my lower back and pain in my stomach . I stretched it a bit because I felt like it was probably a muscle strain from the way i slept. I slept on the other side of my back and when I woke up in the morning it continued and i was unable to walk properly. As the day went on my walking returned to normal but the pain is still consistent but a little dull. What do you think the problem is?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012