Sudden rise in weight, inflated stomach, nausea, severe heartburn. Relief measures?

hi, i am a 27 year old women, who is in fairly good health. over the past year i have had sudden weight gain( gained 20 in a month and a half) have had a swollen looking stomach( i look like i did when i was preg, even though i had my tubes tied, well they put a band around my tubes and it was suppose to cut into it and seperate) points where food doesnt even sound good what so ever, feeling of nausa, cant stand to lay or have pressure on my stomach, i also get heartburn out of no where my doctors thinks that im just over weight, but i get no relief from foods, drinks, or anything that she has advised me on
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012