Sudden rise in blood pressure with shallow breathing, high triglycerides. Panic heart attacks?

Hi,im a male 37 years old,im quiet anxious about my Blood pressure as in some times it suddenly jump to 180/95 with panic and shallow breathing- ihave checked my Heart for a 100 times -ECG-Echo-and all my doctors says im fine -as well my cholesterol levels are fine but my trigelceride is high-i think im suffering from panic attackes as doctor assumed and it really irritates me,i cant live daily in normal way-i sometimes do excercise and sometimes i stop. Please any advise .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012