Sudden rise in BP during regular checkup. Was always within limits with medicines. Reason?

My blood pressure (with medication ) is typically 120-130/60-70/53-68 any given day it is 120/65/68 Yesterday I went for an appointment and when they took my blood pressure it was 203/91 It has never been that. It took several hours for it to come down I can t buy the usual excuse of white coat syndrome What do you think I asked for Health Questions FREE. I live on social security. Is there no way you can answer for me
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013