Sudden rise in BP. Taking Flecanide and metoprolol. Taken flu shot. What is your opinion?

I am on flecanide and metoprolol . Recently (last 3 days) I monitored and noticed that my BP had risen suddenly and is now sustained between 138 to 155 over 85 to 107. When I started the drug combination a year ago, it stabilized my BP and rhythm. I m concerned of it being so high. The only new thing in my life is the flu shot I got 6 days ago. I talked to my cardiologist office who instructed me to replace low dose aspirin with pradaxa and come for a visit. I m going there tomorrow to get a halter put on. What is your opinion and how serious is 137 / 107 (my last resting BP)?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012