Sudden reduction in the muscle mass and body weight. Worried

For some days I am watching that my chest and back side muscle mass ( thorasic) getting reduced at a speed alongwith abnormal hunger feeing at upper part of stomach particularly at dawn. For your information , I am a patient of Acidity and gas problem. Using Rantac D for last one year continuously at bed time.

I am worried about sudden reducing of muscle mass and body weight. What is the cause and remedy?

As I am coming of a poor family, I expect philanthropic and humanistic approach of a doctor who is ready to extend his hand of treatment as god without any charge.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013