Sudden red spots all over my body and face. What is happening ?

I am living in Shenzhen China, this morning i woke up with red spots all over my body and face . So far i feel not itch. But some of these spots are more like pus filled boils.The only place i d not have these spots are on my backside and groin. They are everywhere else and so many they almost blend into one another. I am a UK citizen and have been in China for almost three years. But since i moved to Shenzhen i have had nothing but health problems such as severe throat infections requiring IV treatment which was hopeless.I d appreciate any information you could forward to me ASAP AGE 52, smoker, drink very little, no drugs use David
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011