Sudden re-occurring periods. Abnormal discharge, need to urinate. Concerned

years ago,not sure when but i stopped having my period for 7-8 years. And now they are back. My last period was strange, abnormal discharge , bigger than before. Much bigger. I could hear the plop as i use the bathroom, every single time. i have also started have need to urinate and can barley make the 8 feet to bathroom. Sometime i make it some i dont. This too has started since my last period. I am concerned. When i first lost my period, i was in a depressed state and didnt think i would ever want kids, now at 36 that attitude has changed.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Any postmenopausal bleeding needs detailed investigations to rule out malignancy or other serious pathology.
Kindly get yourself examined by gynecologist to know further course of action.
Wish you good health