Sudden pressure at temples, pain spread to eye and nose, feels dizzy

I don t have allergies or anything of the nature. However, when I went running tonight, at about mile 3, my temples felt extreme pressure and pain then spread to around my eye and nose region. It made me somewhat dizzy; it was just very sudden and intense. I ended up having to walk the rest of the way home. I m 23 and have never had anything like that happen before.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are 23 and having headache at temples, pain in the eyes and nose and dizziness.
These symptoms indicate probability of primary headaches like migraine.
The treatment is by use of antiinflammatory and analgesic drugs in the acute phase and the recurrent attacks of migraine can be prevented by use of prophylactic drugs like flunarizine.

Thank you