Sudden pop in the neck, painful, radiating to left side of face, back. Suggestions?

I am a 52 yr old female going thru alot of intense stress in my life for about 4 yrs now and while arguing with my husband about 1 week ago a sharp pop came into my left side of my neck , making it feel like a huge not but the pain is getting worse since last night. The pain is in left side of neck under my skull radiating around back side of my left ear into my left side of my face like my cheek and down middle of my neck at times into my middle back. About 2 months ago had a stress test, must been ok cause doctor never called about results. My gallbladder seems to be bothering me so would that cause all this tension? again most of the pain is coming from left side of my neck under my skull is very painful
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012