Sudden penile numbness, erectile dysfunction. On treatment of TB. Is it some illness or side effects?

Hello doctor, I am 36 yr old Male. from last one Month I got penile numbness and erectile dysfunction suddenly. Everything was normal before that. I am in treatment of TB or Pneumonia (which is not confirmed) and taking anti-tb medicine with Polybion capsule everyday from last 8 Months and added Pyridoxine 40 mg per day from last 2 Months as prescribe by my doctor for treatment of my Pleural effusion . One Month back I suddenly got erectile dysfunction and numbness in penis. Numbness is more while I wear underwear. I get little erection while I sleep and while having sex but not hard erection and not last long. I am worried if it is some illness or side effects of some medicine. Please help me. Thanks Ragards Rehan
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013