Sudden pain in upper abdomen causing hunched walk. Ultrasound detected partially contracted gallbladder. Next step?

Hi, I am 48 year old female. A week ago experienced very strong pain in upper middle abdomen , couldn t walk stright, just was hunching over. The pain has gone in couple hours/resolved with ibuprofen . My GP suspected that is gallbladder stones ? I have checked blood, urine and done abdomen ultasound. According to my GP blood and urine test are OK. The ultrasound findings state gallblader partially contracted with no convincing gallstones seen. I just wandering what can I do next, as frighten that the pain may come again, didn t like to experience it again. Many thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012